What is it?
Working with business owners over many years I have noticed that all too often growing their business is left to chance and good luck.
They have arrived in their current circumstances as a result of unplanned progression in the past. But now, you may be unsure of what to do, lack experience of management or simply can’t find the time to drive your business forward.
One thing that is true is that most business owners are working extremely hard, but often not on those areas that are important to improve and grow their company.
That’s why I have created Profit Plus, a structured approach.
How can it work for you?
Spend a couple of moments thinking about how you can take your business to the next level.
- What are your goals for the next month, year, five years, longer?
- How are you going to make sure that your business is going to meet your needs?
- How is it going to provide for your family throughout your life?
Typically, my clients already have a successful business and have got to the point where they don’t seem to be able to manage to get everything done. Their hands are full, and they simply don’t have enough time in the day. And then they find things are starting to slip backwards rather than progressing as they hoped and as they have always done before.
They realise that it’s time for additional knowledge, support and expertise to get back on track.
In fact, research shows that business owners that invest in independent expertise have vastly improved results over those trying to tackle everything on their own.
That’s why I created Profit Plus!
It’s an exciting programme for business owners that want to grow their business quickly and with control.
Can you imagine the impact that working side by side on your business with an experienced director could have on your business? Someone to take some of the pressure and help you to achieve your goals.
You will get pragmatic, hands on structured support and advice including:
- Creating a growth strategy with clear, achievable goals for the business and management to work towards
- A trusted advisor working side by side on the key issues for your business, such as pricing, cost controls, margins, cash flow, profitability and tax management
- Reviewing, modifying, setting up, and implementing system with your key people
- Developing and providing key performance indicators across the business to enhance continuous improvement and the elimination of waste
- Having an independent person as a sounding board to offer guidance, motivation and advice across the business
- Driving sales, profits and real bottom line results
So, what are your goals? You may see profit improvement as the initial target and this will be a core aspect of our work together, but a greater benefit will ultimately be that together, we will make your business more enjoyable to work in, give you greater freedom to do what you want and it will be more valuable when you decide the time has arrived take a step back or retire.